Friday, June 30, 2006

A little Perspective can do wonders!

I have been alittle frustrated with my 2 year old. Nothing bad, just normal(drive mama crazy) 2 year old stuff. My family went out for dinner tonight and as I was sitting there there was a family with a boy in a wheelchair. His mama was so sweet and good to him, talking to him the whole time and he would respond by grunting or hollering (but you could tell he was happy and talking to his mama!!) :) As I was eavesdropping on their moment, Pete leaned over to me, grabbing my arm, said love you momma! WOW, what a much needed smack! Here I have been frustated on what he has been doing instead of thankful that he can do it!! In a nice way God reminded me of my special children and that it is my job to train and guide them with those abilities! So God, thank you for my children - for their curiosity, for their special desire to "fix" things, and for their desire and abilities to want to do it themselves!!

No comments: