Saturday, January 23, 2010

Thoughts and Musings

I love noticing the difference between boys and girls! Everything with my boys seems to turn into a gun or ball! It was never like that with Iz. Everything was a phone or a baby that needed her "tending to". It is funny that I already see that in My...that need to mother something! But at the same time, it is funny to watch her grow up with 2 older brothers. Twice in the past month, I have turned around to see her "shoot". The first time, I really couldn't have been sure of what I saw because she was holding a banana (it looked like it, but it also looked like she could have been talking into it). But today, there was no doubt! She came down the hall after the boys holding/pointing their cowboy gun!! I was laughing so hard and wishing for a camera! Gives new meaning to her nickname pistol! ha! Watch out world...here she comes! :)

No comments: