Sunday, August 06, 2006

The Baby Update

Well, this week the pregnancy will be halfway through!! WOW! It seems to be flying by. It has been a pretty good, uneventful pregnancy so far (which in our case is a good thing). The kids are starting to get excited (well, Izz is. Buddy justs pats my belly and says baby- which is sweet when he does it to me, but is HILLARIOUS when he does it to Kyle). I have never been much of a person to get shots of my belly, but someone was asking that doesn't get to see me much, so here it is... Sorry it is alittle blurry, Izz is learning how to hold my camara. Now everyone has a week and a half to make their predictions before (hopefully) we find out and place it here. I would love to hear what you think!!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

too funny about Peter and Kyle :) We're all hoping for healthy and the rest will just get worked out :)

Shea
http://tapsalteerie.blog-city.com

erika said...

The preacher on the frontier is putting his money on a girl. Bryan