Tuesday, August 22, 2006

My new craze!!

k has always told me that he wants me to pursue hobbies/interests and that he would encourage me in it. Well, I think he is regreting those words. (especially since it is involving money every time) :) I have found E-bay! Now, to stop the sarcastic remarks from the peanut gallery, I always knew it was there. I have even bid on things thru other people, but I now know how easy it is and have found a few really good deals.

While I was searching and looking last week, I made a decision on the boys' room (doesn't that have a neat sound to it). :) Since P absolutely loves anything on wheels, I thought it would be cute to put these all thru the room (and still use the bedding from his stuff with the trains too). Here is a picture of a clock I found for $8 with shipping.

I thought it was just precious! So this is what I have been up to in the past week. No, we are no closer to a name for Buster (I just can't get used to calling him Bubba). But at least I will have cute room to put him in! :)

1 comment:

erika said...

cute clock! before we know it you will be making things like that and selling them on ebay yourself!!