Sunday, February 11, 2007

Random Thoughts

I have even more respect for single moms (and for my sister in law away from family) after this past week! K came down with the crud Sunday and tried to rest/knock it out on Monday and Tuesday. Well, after going back to work Wednesday it really jumped on him! He has been in the bed with fever, chills, aches, and bad congestion! Yuck!! So all this to say that I have been a single mom and nurse, and that is not too much fun (not to mention that I haven't been great in doing those first two things in my current "condition"- but hopefully this 3rd round of meds will knock mine out! I need a flowchart just to keep up with who gets what medicine and when!!) :)
I have also included some pictures I took today of my sweet boy- who slept last night from 11-5:30! Yeah!! Sleep is a good thing!

1 comment:

erika said...

That boy is DEFINITELY a Sims! He is so cute. Oh, sickness is not fun. I hate it when the hubby is home sick--you want to be able to make it all better, but there is only so much you can do when there are little ones demanding your attention. Hope he is better and that YOU are too.