Sunday, February 04, 2007

Snow Day!

We FINALLY had our first snow here (that stuck to the ground and stayed) in almost 3 years! I like living in this area because we will get a small amount of snow and then it is gone (sorry B&E, I know you are getting tired of it). But I love watching it fall and then getting out and playing in it with the kids (this was P's first snow and we had to drag him in!)
My poor boy- we were not ready to dress him for snow, as you can see! His coat was alittle too small, his boots will probably fit him again next year, and he had to wear one of sister's hats- but he did not care AT ALL!

I like this last picture because of what P was doing. The snow had piled at the bottom of the slide and he would come down and be halfway covered in snow - giggling the whole time! :)

1 comment:

erika said...

Cute, cute, cute, I'm really happy y'all finally got dumped on. :) It's actually snowing here right now...surprise, surprise.