Thursday, April 12, 2007

Our Newest Family Members

I am so excited to introduce the newest members of our family!!
This is Xander who is close in age to P.

This is Beckett and Izz. Beckett turned 1 on Groundhog day.

It is so hard to believe that they have only been here for about a month because they fit right in!! They are the sweetest boys and have smiles that just melt you!! These pictures were taken the night we first met them. They both took right to Izz, and she thought that was wonderful! It took X alittle while to warm up to P, but you would never know that now.

I am including the link to Shea's blog so that everyone can see more pictures (I love the new ones Shea!) and also can read about their trip last month!

http://tapsalteerie.blog-city.com/

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You'll have to send me copies of the pics :) The ones with Iz are too cute!! I showed Xander and he was all excited! Everybody loves Izzy!!

erika said...

How exciting! what cute boys!!