Wednesday, April 25, 2007

My life is about to change...

Remember when I told everyone what a GREAT baby I have; well, I STILL have a great baby, but now I have mobile baby! Gone are the days when I can lay him down and know he will stay put! Yes, my son is offically in motion!! Last night he rolled over for the first time, and all day he has been either rolling or pushing himself around with his legs to reach at something! Life with 2 boys moving (I am sure) in 2 different directions will be fun, fun! But never dull!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

tee hee hee... oh my Kelly :) Yep you're in for it :) but at least they all speak/understand English! I'm still getting Nope-kas from Xander (that would be his REnglish for No (I guess it's just not right without the -ka).

erika said...

GO BABY S!!! He's so cute--I want to see more pictures. :)