Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Going, going...soon to be gone

It is so hard to believe that summer is almost over. By this time next week, Izz will know who her teacher is and will be starting school in less than a week! WOW! I have a second grader!!
Izz and I were talking yesterday at Carowinds about what a fun (and busy) summer we have had. I thought it would be good (esp since I went so long without posting anything), if for the next few posts, to put up some of the shots from this summer.
So- here starts my trip down memory lane from the last 3-4 months...
(These are not in order of how/when they happened...just random events and snapshots)

The Wises are some of our dearest friends! And even though we live many hours away now, I like knowing that we get to see them at least once a year! This past May (while our husbands were at a Minister's Conference) we met a the zoo and then went to lunch.



Izz and F were such good buddies when they were younger, it is funny to see P & K.R. now!

No comments: