Thursday, August 09, 2007

Middle School Retreat

K was the morning speaker at the middle school retreat this summer at Bonclarken. He did such a good job!!
I am posting these pictures of the week though because of their humor value...
Near the end of the week, K and Sam challenged 2 of our friends (the MCs for the week) to a dance off. The middle schoolers LOVED it! And yes, I have the video to prove that Kyle did dance.


This last picture came right after we got home. Another friend told P, at the retreat, that he would look "stylish" with his hair spiked. I didn't realize he understood Patti until we got home. He said that he "fixed" his hair like Ms. Patti said. When I questioned how...he preceded to take me in the bathroom and show me the Lysol!! Evidently it makes great hair gel! ha!

1 comment:

erika said...

post the video!!