Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Craziness!!

I feel like one of those plate spinners...and they are about to crash!!
Between dealing with my on-line class-(but I turned in my final project tonight, so I will soon be recertified for 5 years!) and
room mother stuff (but we are in our last 7 days, so end of the year party will be next week!) and
church stuff (this will never really end but it always seems to come in spurts-meaning the meetings and activites. I am not talking about bible studies and worship- that is what sometimes sustains but it takes time to prepare!!) and
bill paying (and sometimes wondering where it will all come from) and
cleaning my house (but I am hoping that my family will be understanding with this one this weekend) :) and...

But sometimes it is good/helpful when I feel overwhelmed to sit down like this (jumbled as my thoughts are) and realize that all these things are good- worth my time. Realizing that, just like finishing my class last hour, when I take them one thing at a time, I can get them checked off and accomplished because they involve the most important things in my life- my faith, church, my family and friends, and my love of teaching.

No comments: