Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day

I am so blessed! Besides having a great husband and 3 wonderful children, I was able to spend today with most of our families at one time! They were all great to either switch their work schedule around, put off vacation 1 day, and travel on Mother's Day to be with us and help us celebrate our son's special day! Thank you for that!! It meant alot to K and I for you all to be here. Besides the baptism, Izz and P also sang together in the service! It was SO sweet and I was so proud of them! Maybe I can figure a way to put a recording here so others can hear it too (hint, hint Erika- please let me know how you put it on your blog!). :)
I took many pictures of our little buddy, but I love this one!
I hope you all had a great Mother's day and was able to spend some time this weekend with family too!

1 comment:

erika said...

We should have been there! It's times like these that I HATE living so far away. It looks like y'all had a great time together!

I usually upload my videos to Google video and then to my blog. Call me if you get stuck. :)

Miss y'all~