Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Special times

We are celebrating S's baptism this Sunday! I am so looking forward to this! Not only because of the importance of it, but also because we get to spend time with most of our family!
Even though it might get alittle crazy here with over 20 people expected to be either milling around the house (or at the church if it rains), I wouldn't trade it for the world. Thank you guys for coming to share it with us!
And to our friends (and CO crew) that can't make it, we will post pictures hopefully soon afterwards. We love yall!

BTW- here is a another pic of our "big boy" or as P calls him "my little buddy". (And then I asked P if he was my big buddy-his comment, "yes, I'm your HUUUGE buddy") :) Gotta love it!

Please ignore the cookie crumbs by his head. I didn't realize that P had them and was dropping more than he was eating, but the pics were good so I kept them.

No comments: