Saturday, December 05, 2009

As I continue to think back on 2009...Family celebrations

Since I have been slack on my blog (but those of you that know me, know how full my plate is), I thought I would spend the next few posts giving brief glimpses (snippets) into our past year...
As I start these new snippets of our family and life, it is very appropriate that I start with celebrations. Immediately some celebrations that come to mind are Christmas, birthdays, special events. and that we are surrounded by those that love and support us, those that have made an impact on our lives!! It is special that our 2009 started with 3 of these family events!

First, Mom and Dad were able to go to CO for Christmas, so we extended the holidays a little (till the 1st of Jan) so we could be together. Then the next week we came together again (along with the Sims) to celebrate the baptism of MJ. Her dress was made by Kyle's Mom, and it is the same dress that Iz wore 9 years before!


Here is both of our families (minus the CO crew)...

Also, Clint Davis (pastor at Chester ARP, but also a good friend) baptized MJ. We asked 4 different minister friends to baptize our babies, so Kyle can be a dad that day.

After the Baptism, we all stayed and celebrated S 2nd birthday! He loved "MoMo", So Aunt Shea made this great cake for him! Thanks to all our family for starting the year with us in these special ways!

No comments: