Sunday, December 20, 2009

Fall Brings Yet Another Change...

Both our girls celebrated pretty big birthdays during this time. MJ turned 1 and Iz hit double digits! Wow...they grow and change SO fast!

We made another big family decision last spring, and then watched it come into being this fall...We are now homeschooling! I have always thought about it and have done lots of research concerning it, but it just all fell into place this time- just seemed right! We also found an awesome group to work and learn with- Classical Conversations. We meet together 1 day a week for classes and then the other 4 days at home. They even offered me a job, so I am tutoring the 3rd and 4th graders. We are all loving it!! I love the classical approach to learning, and we have made some great friends (and a great support system for me)!

No comments: