Tuesday, December 29, 2009

New Year...New Goals

I LOVE the start of the new year-the opportunity to start over, try again, try something new, or just improve. At the end of every year, I take a look at not only what happened (the memories), but also what I want to change (the goals). I don't necessarily call them resolutions, but more goals. K and I are big believers that if aim at nothing in particular, you will hit it! So as I think about my goals, I wanted to write them here. So, in no particular order, here are a few things that I want to work toward in 2010...
-be more organized(everything needs a place, & I would like to be able to put my hands on things at a moments notice. Im getting better, but always room to improve!)
-read more books - I am coming up with a list. Any good suggestions?
-continue to sew more
-read the thru the Bible
-memorize more scripture
-go on a date once a month with K
-keep up with the house better (goes along with the first one too)

I am also thinking about how to keep up with these...being held accountable. Maybe I will write about my progress here. We'll see. Bring on 2010!

So how was your year and what are some of your goals?

No comments: