Sunday, December 20, 2009

Moving on Into the Summer

The summer started with its usual craziness for us...K takes his annual Banner of Truth trip with fellow ministers; Synod; Vacation Bible School; K, his mom, and Iz went on a multistate quick trip thru PA, MD, and VA; K preaches special services at another ARP church, and P turned 5! OH...and throw in our 13th anniversary in the middle of VBS! :)

So we were excited to see July get here where the only thing we had planned was to go to the beach with all my family (the CO crew was here in SC for 5 weeks...yay) and a beach trip for just the 6 of us! Here is a group shot of all the family at the beach (except Aunt Claudia who took the picture)

Here is the all 7 Counts grandkids.

I was also started something that I have been wanting to do more of...I finally put my new sewing machine to use. I sewed 2 dresses for the 2 younger girl cousins (My and Sweet C) and embellished Iz's shirt. Now even though the dresses weren't perfect, I was proud of myself of attempting it! :)

No comments: